The City Kids Christmas Scavenger Hunt
We’re challenging super cool City Kids families to take some time out from the usual daily routine to explore outdoors and hunt down these rather festive things.
Don’t worry, there’s no need to venture off into the deep, dark woods, although you’re so welcome to do so if you wish. Most of these things can be spotted walking around the block or on the school run. Woolly hats, gloves and scarves are a must – it’s getting cold out!
On your street
- Count the number of chimneys on your street
- Spot a house with an extravagant Christmas display
- Discover the coolest Christmas wreath
- Find a good parking space for Santa’s sleigh
Out and about
- Find a reindeer
- Dig around for a really large acorn
- Can you see some holly and ivy?
- Collect some cool twigs perfect for snowman arms. Keep them handy
- Gather ingredients for Santa’s favourite snack and drink
- Vote on your favourite Christmas advert
- Ask all members of your family to share the funniest Christmas joke
- Tell your family which is your favourite Christmas tree decoration
Do draw, snap or document your findings, we’d love to see them. Send us pictures over on our Instagram.
For more Christmassy ideas: