London education provider Kings Tutors has launched Kings Tutors Club
Kings Tutors Club provides focused, flexible and fully interactive educational courses; all uniquely designed to enhance both academic education and twenty-first century skills for children and young adults. This new educational platform has been launched in response to identifying four modern-day realities:
1) The unprecedented success of online learning.
2) The need for consistent, reliable and entirely flexible education.
3) The ever-growing demand for vital life skills (from confidence to communication, resilience to critical thinking) in the modern workplace.
4) The unavoidable knowledge gaps generated by the pandemic.
By identifying and embracing all of these, Kings Tutors Club is aiming to enrich a child’s immediate academic requirements with wider life skills. Courses span from targeted workshops (including ‘Coding’ and ‘Creative Writing’) to broader programmes such as ‘Calm Clear & Confident’ and ‘GCSE Christmas Preparation’. A range of one-to-one and group formats are available, enabling parents to choose the teaching style best suited to their child. Each course is hosted by one of Kings Tutors’ expert mentors or tutors selected from a team of specialists recognised by the Good Schools Guide for always going “the extra mile” to ensure “children reach their full potential.”
All courses are held on Kings Tutors’ popular interactive learning platform. This is a free service, easy to use and named one of “the best online tutoring resources 2020″ by Mumsnet. It is likewise compatible with all devices (phone, tablet, laptop and desktop), enabling access wherever you are, whenever you need.
“True education is not – and never has been – confined to exam knowledge. Now more than ever, it is critical to recognise this from early years,” says Emily Jack, Founder of Kings Tutors, a qualified teacher and director of The Tutors’ Association.
This belief is enforced by robust global research, with reports from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and World Economic Forum identifying transferable skills such as creativity, communication, digital literacy and critical thinking as imperative for the future workplace.
The Top 3 Courses for Christmas 2020:
• CALM. CLEAR. CONFIDENT – The ultimate 2021 exam preparation for both child & parent. Includes dedicated educational consultant, mentor and tutors. Available from 11+ to A-Level.
• GCSE CHRISTMAS COURSE – Set of 5 online group lessons in key subjects with specialist tutors. Available for Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Geography.
• CODING – Fun, focused workshops to instil the basics of this career-enhancing skill. Put into the context of building a text-adventure game, the course also boosts aptitude for critical thinking and problem-solving.
For more information on 2021 courses please head to: www.kingstutorsclub.com