Friday Five: things to do with the kids this weekend
Hurrah fellow parents, we’ve made it through the first week back to business; school, work, piles on piles of laundry plus everything else we’d put on hold over the Christmas break. Here’s your usual mix of things to do over the weekend. With temperatures plummeting and tightened lockdown restrictions, we’re keeping it cosy. Think virtual panto and kids’ food subscription boxes.
1. Kipper’s Snowy Day, Watermans Online. On demand through to 31st Jan.
2. Call it science, home economics, nutrition or life class, get the kids cooking with a fab Cook School Subscription. Boxes from £20.
3. GirlGuiding x Join the Dots’ Sisterhood in the wood. Virtual panto.
4. Cinderella online brought to you digitally by the Fairy Godmother that is Nottingham Playhouse. Final call, available until 16th Jan.
5. Chickenshed Theatre presents Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Available to download online.
Sailed through all of the above already? We’ve compiled your go-to list of homeschooling resources for lockdown 3.0.
Do check back every Friday for our up-to-date round up of family activities, what’s on and more. Follow us on our Instagram for the latest updates.