Feb Half Term Lockdown Survival Guide
While we’re armed with toolkits to survive term time, we thought it’d be equally (if not more) useful to share 12 useful resources for families this feb half term. Consider it an early Valentine’s Day gift! As if that wasn’t enough, we’ve even thrown in a couple of freebies and exclusive discounts to the mix.
- Firetech Camp. All the greatest courses PLUS we’ve an exclusive 25% discount for you. Simply use code: CK25
- The Little Gym has created a brilliant YouTube channel dedicated to providing kids with positive, fun and engaging classes on demand to keep them healthy and happy during this unprecedented period. Learn new skills, perfect handstands and even learn how gymnastics helps with classroom learning.
- Role Models is hidden away in our little black book but everyone should have them on speed dial. Life skills courses and hourly sessions for kids aged 5-7 and 8-11 which are engaging and fun and will help them with confidence and resilience.
- Banjo Robinson’s letter subscription is great screen-free lockdown activity which encourages reading, writing and creative play, all delivered straight to your door. If your little one loves Banjo’s backstory, you can sign up to receive any of his letter subscriptions with a 50% discount, applying the code: MAGIC50 at checkout on their website. Limited time offer. You can also purchase the hardback picture book here.
- Improve your tennis skills any time, any place, with our LTA Youth Home Activities hub, it’s full of activities for the whole family.
- Combat that endless snacking conundrum with our roundup of fave snacks here
- Little Cooks Co. Feed the kids and make them cook! Doubles up as a home economics class. We call it… genius! Find out more.
- Order your Pancake Day Ultimate Kit now for a flipping great Shrove Tuesday thanks to Joe and Sephs! Lockdown might be here for a while but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate pancake day in gourmet style! Order a kit here, quick!
- TOP secret TASTY PROJECT ALERT. We’ve been cooking up something really rather spesh! THE CITY KIDS FAMILY MEAL PLANNER! If you’re not already signed up to our newsletter, then you’ll have to wait around another day. Otherwise, sign up to our newsletter here.
- Build a den and enjoy an exciting night at the museum with the Dino Nights at Home sleepover at the National Museum of Wales. Find out more here.
- With the guidance of a professional illustrator, create your own superhero at this online drawing workshop from Imperial College London. Find out more here.
- Get on board the world’s first bus powered by song with online play Rolling Down the Road, live-recorded at the Half Moon Theatre. Find out more here
- Mama G is back on tour (virtually this time) with live online show Telling Tales on Telly, sure to get the whole family laughing and singing along this February half term. Find out more here.