Reconnect with nature this Mental Health Awareness Week
5 mindful outdoorsy things that you can do with your family to reconnect with nature this Mental health awareness week (and beyond). Read on to find small things that you can build into your daily routine, to fun activities that you can do over the weekend that encourages mindfulness.
- Ditch the school drive for an actual school run/ walk/ scoot. Why not turn it into a scavenger hunt.
- Surround yourself with all things GREEN! Visit London’s greatest parks – we’ve a list of the best picnic spots here
- Plant some seeds and watch them grow. Herboo’s kits are fab.
- Odds Farm or Bocketts farm are great for fluffy family fun.
- Create your own nature hideaway, we LOVE the Den Kit Co Nature Hideaway Kits and wish they’d make this for grown ups too!