Suns out, brioche buns are out and we’re firing up the barbecue with these Summer BBQ recipes.
Is it your turn to host? Look no further, dust off the grill and whip up a spread in no time thanks to Jo Pratt’s super scrumptious selection. If you haven’t got a BBQ (who even are you), don’t worry as all of these summer recipes can be made stove top or in the oven. And some need no cooking at all! And for the sweet toothed amongst you, we have some dessert ideas that can also be made BB
1. Veggie Burgers with Onion Marmalade and Harissa & Fennel and Radish Coleslaw
Meat free and super delicious…
2. Maple and Mustard Pulled Pork
With bun or without, the choice is yours, but make sure you have something to mop up those juices.
3. Barbecued Apples
Scrum – think squidgy toffee apples…
4. Fig, Serrano and Curd Cheese Salad with Honey Dressing
So easy and tasty, perfect for stress-free entertaining.
5. Padrón Peppers (Pimientos de Padrón)
Also easy to cook on the BBQ, Russian roulette on the way…
6. Strawberries with Vanilla Cashew Cream
More easy puds…
Jo’s books can be found at all good booksellers including Waterstones