Suns out, brioche buns are out and we’re firing up the barbecue.
Is it your turn to host? Look no further, dust off the grill and whip up a spread in no time thanks to Jo Pratt’s super scrumptious selection of summer BBQ recipes. If you haven’t got a BBQ (who even are you), don’t worry as all of these summer recipes can be made stove top or in the oven. And some need no cooking at all!
1. VEGGIE BURGERS WITH ONION MARMALADE AND HARISSA & FENNEL AND RADISH COLESLAW
2. MAPLE AND MUSTARD PULLED PORK
3. BARBECUED APPLES
4. FIG, SERRANO AND CURD CHEESE SALAD WITH HONEY DRESSING
5. PADRÓN PEPPERS (PIMIENTOS DE PADRÓN)
6. STRAWBERRIES WITH VANILLA CASHEW CREAM
Jo’s books can be found at all good booksellers including Waterstones