RoosterMoney: Great summer offer with The Pocket Money App and Kids Debit Card
Do you need to get pocket money sorted? Want to teach your children that money doesn’t grow on trees? Need some help to get organised? Introducing RoosterMoney, the pocket money app and debit card designed to teach your kids the value of money in a digital age. Read on to see how you can earn your kids an extra £5 pocket money!
Simple and effective, RoosterMoney brings to life all the sound traditional financial principles we were brought up with (or wish we were!) and makes managing money relevant and smart.
You can either use the RoosterMoney app as a virtual pocket money tracker for free, or you can upgrade and let your children spend their pocket money in the real world with The Rooster Card.
The Rooster Card is the next step towards independent money management for your kids. A prepaid Visa debit card designed 100% with children in mind. So parents can hand over independence, whilst maintaining peace of mind with unique parental controls over where and what they spend. And with no overdraft, there’s no overspending, just building good habits.
The Rooster Card costs £24.99, but using our referral code CITY5 you’ll also get a £5 pocket money bonus after your free trial. Sign up here.
Key features include:
● Parent Account with sort code & account number – so you can set aside your kids’ pocket money, and family & friends can pay into the account
● Prepaid Visa debit card – so your kids can make considered spending choices in the real world
● No overdraft – so no risk of overspending
● You decide where it can be used – in shops, online or at ATMs
● Instant spending notifications – for you and your children
● One-time CVV – making it a more secure card for online transactions
● Freeze & unfreeze card instantly – for those ‘where’s my card?’ moments
Remember to use referral code CITY5 to get a £5 pocket money bonus after your free trial, sign up here.