It’s that time to take a deep breath and go all-in with the Halloween dress up!
Gearing up for a Halloween party or trick or treating? The excitement is real this year after the non-event of 2020. There are some very sweet, and rather spooky halloween costumes around this year. We’ve selected some of our favourites whether your little ones want to go the whole hog, or just wear some accessories in their halloween dress up this year. Gather your buckets, find the face paint and line up your tricks…
We all know that even the most well-planned parties and events can go wrong, so Rospa, the charity striving to prevent accidents, gives this advice for Hallween.
- Check that all Halloween and fancy dress costumes you buy carry a CE mark on the label.
- As with all clothing, Halloween and fancy dress outfits should always be kept away from fire, lit candles and all other naked flames.
- If lit candles are part of your celebrations always follow their safety guidelines, and remember:
- Always supervise children and pets if using lit candles.
- Do not allow children to carry, play, reach over, light or be near lit candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Remember always to extinguish a candle completely after use.
- Take care when using candles at Halloween. Do not carry pumpkins with lit candles inside, consider using battery-operated candles instead.
- Children should always be supervised by a suitable adult.
- If fireworks are part of your celebrations, follow the Firework Code (see our fireworks safety page for more information).
- Be aware that homemade fancy dress costumes or those not tested to the same flammability standards may ignite easily and burn quicker.
- Ensure children can be seen in the dark; ideally they should wear something reflective such as a reflective strip, and carry a torch.
Time to dress up!
Black Skeleton Sleep Suit
Baby Pumpkin Bodysuit, hat and tights set
Children’s 3D Claw Boot Slippers
Fabelab Dress Up Wings
Blue Superhero Costume
Cobweb Tutu & Headband