The City Kids Guide to where to watch Fireworks in 2021
After last year’s damp squib, and if Halloween was anything to go by, fireworks night will be large. We’ve had a look at displays where you can still get tickets to watch fireworks in 2021. Dust off your cozy coat, read up on the firework code (see below) and treat the whole family to a Bonfire Night Fireworks display.
Chiswick Park Fireworks Extravaganza on Thursday November 4th.
Musical Fireworks Display on Friday November 5th at Wimbledon Park and on Saturday November 6th at Morden Park.
Ally Pally’s Fireworks Festival on Saturday November 6th at Alexandra Palace Park.
Beckenham Fireworks in the Park on Saturday November 6th.
Dulwich Fireworks Display on Saturday November 6th.
Ealing and Harrow Fireworks Display on Saturday November 6th.
Battersea Park Fireworks on Saturday November 6th and Sunday November 7th.
Richmond Family Fireworks Night on Sunday November 7th.
Eton Manor Fireworks on Sunday November 7th.
The Firework Code – British Fireworks Association
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREWORK CODE
* Do not buy fireworks from UNLICENCED retailers.
These fireworks may be unsafe and illegal.
* Only buy fireworks that comply with current safety standards. *
* Always keep fireworks in a closed box.
Take them out one at a time and close the box.
* Never put fireworks in your pocket.
* Be considerate. Let your neighbours know you will be having a display, especially if they are elderly or they have pets or children.
* Avoid setting fireworks off late at night, particularly if it is a school-night.
* Ensure your pets are safe.
* Carefully follow the instructions on EACH firework.
* Never go back to a lit firework unless the instructions advise otherwise.
* Never throw fireworks; it is dangerous.
* Light fireworks one at a time, at the end of the fuse, and at arm’s length.
* Light sparklers one at a time and wear suitable gloves, even when lighting them.
* Never give sparklers to a child under the age of 5.
* Never throw spent fireworks on a bonfire.
STAY SAFE, BE CONSIDERATE, AND DON’T BECOME A NUISANCE.