Explore the spooky side of Shakespeare this Halloween at the Globe, from family guided tours and storytelling to half term workshops. When: October 22 to 30
Explore the spooky side of Shakespeare this Halloween at the Globe, from family guided tours and storytelling to half term workshops.
When: October 22 to 30
Where: The Globe Theatre
Tickets: See individual events for ticket price
Find out more and book here
More information from organisers:
- Ghosts & Ghouls Family Tour (From 24 October)
Brings to life the scary happenings of Shakespeare’s most chilling plays, including the witches’ spells in Macbeth and the ghostly moments in Hamlet.
- Family Globe Theatre Guided Tour (to 30 October)
Introduces younger visitors to Shakespeare’s London.
- Live storytelling and family workshops (22 – 29 October)
For children aged 5–12 and their grown-ups, including a spooky Macbeth, a magical The Winter’s Tale, and a ghostly Hamlet.
- Practical and interactive workshops (25 to 27 October)
For children aged 12+ and 15+, bringing to life Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet and The Merchant of Venice (12+), and Hamlet, Othello and King Lear (15+).
- Family Sword Fighting Demonstration (22 to 29 October)
Globe Fight Team introduces Early Modern stage combat and historical sword fighting.
- Family Dressing Demonstration (22 to 29 October)
An interactive guide to dressing like an Elizabethan, including learning to bow, ‘make a leg’, and doff your hat.
february 7 (Monday) - 11 (Friday)