Jubilee at Hever Castle will see the once home to former queen Anne Boleyn host a series of celebrations for our own monarch for Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee.
Jubilee at Hever Castle will see the once home to former queen Anne Boleyn host a series of celebrations for our own monarch for Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee. Take in the grounds and the castle, both featuring special activities including trails and photo opportunities, before joining in the Jubilee picnic.
When: 2 June to 5 June
Where: Hever Castle and Gardens
Ticket price: Included with castle admission
Find out more and book here
More information for organisers:
Where better to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee than the home of two former queens of England.
Come and celebrate the Queen and her 70 year reign in the beautiful grounds of Hever Castle. A whole of host of celebratory activities will be taking place over the weekend including a jewel hunt in the Castle and art trail in the grounds.
It isn’t a celebration without food, so, bring your own party food and take part in Hever’s own ‘street party’ style picnic fit for royalty, or purchase some mouthwatering treats from the Moat Cafe.
What else to do at Hever Castle:
• Gardens and wider grounds (last entry 16:30)
• Castle (last entry 17:00)
• Lake Walk (last entry 16:45)
• Yew Maze (last entry 17:15)
• Playgrounds – Tudor Towers, Acorn Dell & Adventure Playground
• Miniature Model Houses
• Military Museum
• Food & Drink Service – all of our outlets are cashless/card only
• Toilets (Moat Restaurant toilets are for restaurant customers only)
• Archery (cash only, weekends and school holidays)
• Woodland Walk (this area is muddy so suitable footwear is needed)
• Water Maze
• Boating (weekends and school holidays)
• Shield Painting (cash only, weekends and school holidays)
Photo credit: Hever Castle & Gardens
june 2 (Thursday) - 5 (Sunday)