Explore themes of engineering, transport and communication, develop new skills and have lots of postal fun at a Post and Play session. When: Thursdays during
Explore themes of engineering, transport and communication, develop new skills and have lots of postal fun at a Post and Play session.
When: Thursdays during term time on 3 November – 15 December / 10:15-11:00 and 11:30-12:15
Where: Mail Rail Depot at the Postal Museum
Ticket price: £5 / £1 for Camden residents. Ticket includes entry to The Postal Museum exhibitions and each ticket is for one child and an accompanying adult.
Age: 2-5 years old. Younger siblings welcome.
Find out more and book here
More information from organisers:
- Arrive at Mail Rail welcome desk at least five minutes before your session time. Our Visitor Hosts will scan your ticket.
- Sessions take place in the Mail Rail Depot accessed by going down one flight of stairs or a lift.
- Buggy parking is available at Mail Rail where Post and Play sessions will be taking place.
- Our café has highchairs and a Kids menu. Breastfeeding and bottle feeding are welcome anywhere in the museum. Show your ticket in the café for a £1 hot drink.
- Unisex toilets including accessible toilets and baby changing facilities are located in The Postal Museum, Sorted! and Mail Rail.
November 3 (Thursday) - December 15 (Thursday)