Head to Chiswick House for Storytelling with Santa, before having your photo take with Santa and receiving a surprise treat. When: Selected dates below from
Head to Chiswick House for Storytelling with Santa, before having your photo take with Santa and receiving a surprise treat.
When: Selected dates below from November 25 to December 22.
- 25 & 26 November
- 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22 December
- There will be timed slots at 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm every day
- Each time slot will last up to 45 minutes
Where: Chiswick House. Lower Tribune
- £12.50 per child
- Includes 15 minute story read by Santa, photo opportunity with Santa & small present.
- Child ticket holders can enjoy a festive hot chocolate from Chiswick House and Gardens Cafe for only £2 (only eligible on same day as your booked session).
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Tickets must be used at the allocated time slot.
Find out more and book here
More information from organisers:
Storytelling with Santa Santa is coming to Chiswick House this Christmas.Join a magical experience this festive season, as Santa welcomes you to his grotto and tells a story of Christmas cheer.
Children will enjoy a story from Santa in a small group, before having the opportunity to have their photo with Santa and receive a Christmas gift (as long as they’ve been good this year)!
November 25 (Saturday) - December 22 (Friday)