Bounce on over to the Horniman Museum for their new aquarium-themed Under the Sea Soft Play. When: May 5 to September 3
Bounce on over to the Horniman Museum for their new aquarium-themed Under the Sea Soft Play.
When: May 5 to September 3
Where: Horniman Museum
Age: 6 and under
Ticket price: Children (6 and under) £7.50 | Adult £2.50. Sessions last one hour
Find out more and book here
More information from organisers:
Slide, balance, climb and bounce at the Horniman’s Under the Sea Soft Play. Perfect for young children, the aquarium-themed play area is designed to delight and challenge.
Inspired by the Horniman’s popular Aquarium, the marine-themed equipment includes netted play frames, bubbling ball ponds, fish-shaped rockers and soft toys.
Children will also find aquatic inspiration in the reading and dressing-up areas.
Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Sessions last one hour.
- To avoid disappointment book in advance.
- If buying more than one child ticket, only one adult is required to attend for every two children.
- No shoes in the play area, and socks are required. Children should wear long trousers and long-sleeved shirts in the play area.
- No climbing on the outside or on top of the play frames.
- Please help your children to keep the soft play equipment on the mats.
- For safety, no food or drink allowed.
- No chewing gum, vaping, or littering please.
- No foreign items in the play frames i.e. books, toys.
- Leave pushchairs and buggies outside the play area. There will be some space available within the Studio. If full, use the buggy park outside in Gallery Square.
May 5 (Friday) - September 3 (Sunday)