Take a trip back in time for the bank holiday weekend with Victorian Vauxhall! A victorian fun fair sets up shop at the Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, and is
Take a trip back in time for the bank holiday weekend with Victorian Vauxhall! A victorian fun fair sets up shop at the Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, and is sure to provide plenty of entertainment for all ages! Circus acts, dance classes, photo opportunities, and even face painting are just a few of the things you can expect!
When: 27 August
Where: Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens
Find out more and book here
More information from organisers:
A Victorian inspired fun fair is taking over the Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens. Free for all on the Saturday of August Bank Holiday weekend.
Roll up, roll up, this summer Vauxhall has quite the spectacle for the whole family.
Be awed by circus acts, entertained by performers, delighted by fish & chips, and also spun around by vintage games galore. With buckets of fun to be had for the whole family – little kids and ‘big kids’ alike – and it’s also free for all to attend.
What’s on throughout the day
- Circus school
- Kid’s crafts
- Dance classes
- Hot air balloon (don’t worry if you’re scared of heights, this will be staying on the ground for you to get a photo in)
- Strong man act & acrobatics
- Musicians with live performances
- Sweets, food and drink stalls (Bring your pocket money, these won’t be free but will be delicious)
- Picnic benches – for those who want to BYO
All Day (Saturday)