Dust off those spell books and have a spooktacular family day out at Bocketts Farm for Wizards and Witches Week. When: 21 to 29 October.
Dust off those spell books and have a spooktacular family day out at Bocketts Farm for Wizards and Witches Week.
When: 21 to 29 October. Open 10am to 5.30pm
Where: Bocketts Farm Park, Surrey
Ticket price: £11 to £15
Find out more and book here
More information from organisers:
Meet the birds of prey, watch awesome science and slime shows and visit the reptile roadshow. You can also explore the pumpkin village, complete the spooky stamp trail and drop into the creepy craft corner. Daily activities include Tractor Rides, Small Animal Encounter Sessions, Pig Racing and Pony rides. You can also meet all the friendly farm animals and enjoy acres of indoor and outdoor play.
- Encounter a range of reptiles & creepy crawlies in the TOM’S TALKING REPTILE ROADSHOW. An amazing opportunity to meet some beautiful & unusual creatures.
- Enjoy exciting SCIENCE AND SLIME SHOWS with the wickedly wonderful Einstein’s Entertainers. Various show times throughout the day.
- Follow the SPOOKTACULAR TRAIL to collect all the spooky stamps. Don’t miss your free treat when you finish.
- Meet and greet the fabulous BIRDS OF PREY.
- Create and make in our CREEPY CRAFT CORNER.
- Take a fun family photo in the PUMPKIN VILLAGE.
- Take home a BOCKETTS FARM PUMPKIN. Hundreds to choose from and on sale all week.
- Hop on board the TRACTOR AND TRAILER RIDE, meet rabbits and guinea pigs in SMALL ANIMAL ENCOUNTERS SESSIONS and enjoy a PONY RIDE around the woodland track.
- Enjoy the HEATED INDOOR PLAY BARN and explore acres of OUTDOOR ADVENTURE.
- MONSTER MASH end of day BUBBLE DISCO.
october 21 (Saturday) - 29 (Sunday)